Micronaut Turbo - The return of the Monolith
Similar presentation at JCON Prague.
In this session, Sergio del Amo introduces Turbo integration with the Micronaut® Framework.
- Integrating Turbo in a Micronaut Application.
- Use Micronaut Views Templates with Turbo Frames and Turbo Streams.
- Respond Turbo Frames with the
- Respond to form submissions using just HTML and a set of CRUD-like actions with Turbo Streams.
- Deliver page changes with Turbo Streams over WebSockets.
- Respond Turbo Streams with the
Micronaut Turbo brings back the joy of building web applications with JVM languages.
Everyone is welcome. However, we recommend attendees have at least a working familiarity with web development, HTTP, Java, and JVM development frameworks. Experience with Micronaut is a plus, but not required.
For the lab exercises, you will need JDK 11 and IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition or Ultimate.
Jan 2022, 28.