Security in the Micronaut® Framework
Similar presentation at GRConf 2019.
- Authentication (Basic Auth, Cookie-based, Session-based, Bearer, LDAP, X.509)
- Access authenticated user
- Security Configuration (@Secured, Intercept URL map, and more)
- OAuth 2.0 (Authorization Code, Client Credentials, Password Credentials grants)
- OpenID Connect (integration with third-party OAuth 2.0 server providers: Auth0, Okta, Keycloak, Amazon Cognito)
- JWT (signing, validation, generation, JWKS)
- Token Propagation
- Security Events
Discover how easy it is to work with Micronaut Security and learn how to tailor it to your needs.
Sergio del Amo is a Micronaut core committer, Developer Advocate for the Micronaut Foundation, and host of the Micronaut podcast.
## Elevator Pitch
Every application needs security. In this talk, attendees discover how easy it is to work with Micronaut Security and learn how to tailor it to your needs.
Note to Organizer
This content can be a talk or a workshop.
Everyone is welcome. However, we recommend attendees have at least a working familiarity with web development, HTTP, Java, and JVM development frameworks, such as Grails and Spring Boot. Experience with Micronaut is a plus, but not required.
For the lab exercises, you will need JDK 11 and IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition or Ultimate.
Micronaut® is a registered trademark of Object Computing, Inc. Use is for referential purposes and does not imply any endorsement or affiliation with any third-party product. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.